Monday and Tuesday afternoons are set aside for One-on-One meetings with Hotel Executives. Each Supplier Company has a designated area of their own to meet privately with Executives. This location also provides your team with an area that can be used when not in a Boardroom session.
- Each meeting is 15 minutes in length.
- There is a 5 minute transition time between meetings.
- A message will prompt the end of one meeting and start of the next.
- 8’ x 8’ Backdrop Unit
- 30” Round Skirted Table
- 4 Chairs
- Power Strip (5amp/500 Watt)
- Wireless Internet
- If you require additional equipment in your One-on-One location, please order directly from CommCo Productions.
- Click here to print and complete the Audio Visual Form.
- Additional tables for overflow meeting space are available throughout the One-on-One Space.
- These tables are not assigned to a One-on-One location and may not be moved.
- There is not an additional table for every One-on-One location; they are to be shared then vacated as soon as your meeting is complete.
Refer to pages 11 – 14 of the Planning Guide for more information.
Please let Stacie Goddard know if we can be of any assistance as you prepare for HotelPoint 2018